Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Clarification to Parents for Windsor Locks Education Post

I would like to clarify my intentions of contributing to this blog so there is no confusion. Yes, my introduction did indicate my stance on education issues I feel very strongly about. Some may agree with my stance and some may not; and that is ok.

I am hoping to get the parents and community more involved in our children's education. I know it is difficult for some people to attend meetings, so I felt I could bring the information to them. My intent is to state the facts of the meetings, not to speak badly about the Board of Education or Superintendent Sweeney; doing that will get us nowhere.

That being said, this is a blog and people can put their comments for the positive or negative as to what is happening in the town's education system. The more dialogue we have, the more we can work together as a community to give the children of our town the education they deserve.

Thank you for your time!


Amy Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment